Why Refer Us?
Expert, Specialized Help for Your Patients’ Dental NeedsHelping special needs and medically complex patients receive essential oral care.
Partner with North County Cosmetic and Implant Dentistry referral program to refer your patients to a dentist with the experience, certifications, and technology to treat the effects that disease and treatment have caused in their mouths.
The care your patients need to move forward.
Your patients may be struggling with their oral health for a variety of reasons. Whether it’s special needs patients who have aged out of children’s hospitals and need sedation for routine dental care, addiction recovery patients who have lost teeth and bone or and are not good candidates for normal implants, or any other medically complex oral need, it’s vital that they receive the treatment and dental care so they can continue to heal and thrive. As specialists in complex cases, we can help.
Dr. Henninger is one of only 5% of dentists in the country with IV sedation credentials.
Check out what others are saying about our services on Yelp Services Vista
Here to help serve your patients.
Our practice is uniquely equipped to help people with complex cases, particularly stemming from medical conditions. A few of the services we offer include:
- IV sedation – this is especially helpful for patients with severe dental anxiety, or special needs patients that have aged out of children’s hospitals.
- Comprehensive transformational dentistry – we treat patients who have lost teeth or bone due to disease and offer solutions for even difficult cases.
- Complex medical cases – Using our IV sedation credentials and dedicated surgical suite, we can complete treatment that may be difficult in general practice offices.
- Hospital privileges at Scripps Encinitas – We are on staff at the hospital for consultations and recreate the hospital environment in our GA suite in our office.
- Sleep apnea treatments – We provide effective oral and laser treatments for patients that cannot tolerate CPAP machines or surgery.
- Advanced technology – Our office uses a Zeiss endodontic microscope, ICAT CT scanner, CEREC one-visit dentistry, a Fontana CO2 laser, and has an onsite lab.
“I was referred to Dr. Henninger and I'm so glad! My hygienist l took great care of me and made sure I was comfortable through the whole process, and even had some funny jokes for me that made it a more lighthearted and personal experience. Dr. Henninger and his assistants were gentle and kind through the whole surgery. I highly recommend this office especially for any other fearful patients like myself!”
All On Four & Implant Supported Dentures: Understanding The Difference For A Radiant Smile In San Diego
Welcome to North County Cosmetic and Implant Dentistry, your trusted partner for comprehensive dental care in San Diego. Today, we'll delve into a topic that has revolutionized the field of restorative dentistry – "All on Four" and implant-supported dentures. Understanding the difference between these two options is crucial for making informed decisions about your oral…
The holiday season is a time for merry gatherings, joyous moments, and, of course, indulging in our favorite culinary delights. For those with dental implants, this festive period takes on a whole new dimension when it comes to savoring and relishing every bite. For many people who struggle with tooth decay and loss, eating their…
If you have a child or loved one with special needs, you understand the challenges that come with providing important dental care for people with physical disabilities, sensory issues, developmental disorders, or anxiety-related conditions. While resources exist for children through pediatric dentists or children’s hospitals, once they age out of pediatric care, it can feel…
Sara is as big-hearted as you can get. With a calling and talent to serve others, Sara found purpose volunteering at orphanages across the world, especially in India.Unfortunately, Sara also had struggles with mental health. A combination of anxiety, depression, and eating disorders had ravaged her body. As a result, her oral health took a…
In the world of modern dentistry, dental implants have revolutionized the way we approach tooth replacement. North County Cosmetic and Implant Dentistry, located in the heart of Vista, California, is at the forefront of this transformation. Patients seeking permanent solutions to missing teeth are often curious about the longevity of dental implants. In this blog…